2.17.2008

begining to think:

beginning to think:
i should have gone to school for architecture.
that i need to find a new way of working (artistically) that makes me happy.
i should have shaved my head months ago, instead of just cutting it short.
that i learn to become a seamstress.
about moving to savanna, for school.
or to europe.
that i'll be in school forever.
about peace corp groups.
i should be more assertive.
i should go to the doctor.
i wont be able to have a dog for years.
i should put people in their place, when they deserve it.
i should be less nervous.
i should push myself to stay awake more, rather than giving in.
i should make myself a sandwich.
i will never settle down, perhaps i need to find someone that is the same; with a rejection of most social constructs.
about that thing(s) that andrew said to me at the bar; you're right sir, but i dont know what else to do.
i should get another job, and start doing drugs to stay awake (just kidding about the drugs)
i should tackle smaller projects, since i can't seem to handle the big ones.
i should be better about my eating habits, since my french fry deliverer is out of commission for a while; you so deserve me sir, others may not but you certainly do.
that i fucking rule, despite how much i would like to improve about myself; thankyou matthew.

yep, really need to make that sandwich.
bye guys.

No comments: